Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas..infact.. MERA Christmas

I am celebrating christmas big time....let me tell u how!!

Last night i hung one of my sock in my almirah waiting for Santa to come in and drop some gift in it...but my bad luck went worse again....by mistake i hung a sock that I had been wearing for 7 days non stop...Dear Santa came on his reindeer...saw the sock...the moment he got close to it...he got a shot of local anaesthesia ...Santa fainted then n there!! Poor reindeer had to drag him back out of the town on the sledge..
God got angry...and instead of sending the Clause fame Santa...he sent Banta famed Santa...whose arm pits were stinking more than my sock ...he came to my room...shook me up..and gave me around 1200 files to analyse!! So here i m sitting in office.....celebrating my Christmas....

Jingle BAEL (ox) Jingle BAEL...jingle all the way!

Merry Christmas to u all !!

2 comments:

Meena said...

Did anyone ever tel you how disgusting you sound at times...Yuck!!!!

wrappedinapolythene said...

@meena - thanx for feeling wat i wrote!